What's new

Badger & Blade Omega Blonde Boar Shaving Brush

Pros: loft on the bristles
Cons: not available
I got this as a gift. I'm not a huge boar bristle fan, however this is different. There is a lot of loft to this boar and it seems the tips have broken in quite a bit better than my other boars. This is a pleasure to use, quickly builds a thick lather with even the most stubborn soaps and goes on soft on the face.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
4.00 star(s)
Stiffness of Tips
5.00 star(s)
Pros: Great face latherer
Cons: Handle is small, even for small hands
I have 3 of these, none in this color though. This is a great face latherer. I love Semogue boars, but they splay out when broken in, where as the Omega stays compact. This makes it easy to dig into soaps for loading. Nice face feel and good flow through. The only quibble I have with it, is the small handle, but that is the only negative I see in this brush, and it is a minor issue. I like this brush so much, I've bought 3 of them to ensure a lifetime of use! Please make one in black!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
2.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
5.00 star(s)
Stiffness of Tips
5.00 star(s)
Pros: A large diameter custom Omega Blonde Boar knot in the classic Badger & Boar Essential Handle.
Cons: None
The custom Omega boar knot is packed with some of the best boar's hair on the market. The tips, for boars hair, were softer than I expected. The knot holds water well and loads up with a mess o' lather. The stiff bristles whipped up a good lather quickly and the tips were soft and comfortable. The brush has a total height of 105mm with a 50mm handle and a loft of 50mm. The knot is 22mm in diameter.
Still a nice brush!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips