What's new

Aveda Shave Cream

I use this with a shave soap in a super-lather or Uber-lather so the non-foaming aspect doesn't matter... It makes a great super-lather with every soap I 've used it with, and I would agree that the moisturizing and slickness is hard to beat, now the scent is nothing to brag about. The scent is strong enough that it does affect the scent of the soap and to my nose it's not all that great YMMV of course... It does go well with any of the traditional scents ie: Williams Van Der Hagen etc: Overall I would give it :thumbup1:

Glen
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
When I first tried this I put a dab on the tips of my brush and went to work. I was soon thinking something is not right here, I thought, this stuff lathers terribly. I then read the back, the first thing it reads is Non-foaming. So, I finished with a couple of dabs in the palm of my hand and applied it to my face. I had a terrific shave. I found it very slick and smooth. It is a quality product, like other Aveda products I have purchased in the passed. I love the smell of Aveda Men. It smells similar to the Pure-Fume Tonic. I paid $12.00 for the 8.5 fl oz / 250 ml tube at an Aveda salon. I think it is an excellent product.
View attachment 7171

View attachment 7172
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)