Items by Zeca2009

Alright guys, after using this cream for this week: Price= The price was very good, I got this cream for around 15 bucks and it is a 150 gram (5.3 ounce) tube. Quality= It says on the package that is a "grand comfort" cream and it sure is! Very good quality, plus I like the look of the tube. Scent= This is what really sold me on the cream. This is a FABULOUS scent! I just love it! Its scent is very sophisticated and refined, been getting plenty of compliments from the ladies as...
Here goes guys, after 6+ days of using this soap: Price= The size of the puck was rather small in my opinion (definitely compared to the same price and size of the Classic soap), however due to the quality, I think it is a good price. Quantity does not equal Quality! This is a 65g soap (2.3 oz) and was $6.50 over here in California Quality= Very good, the nice little intricate box design and the packaging was good. The lather was very rich as well. Scent= Here is the downside of...
Zeca2009
0.25 star(s) 4 ratings
Views
Reviews
Here goes y'all: Price= While I may not be fully qualified to rate this part (it came free with my bowl from classicshaving :tongue_sm), I would say that to pay 6 bucks for this soap is a pretty good deal. I've shaved with it everyday for the past 8-9 days and I've yet to make a decent dent in it. I'd think it would last 2+ months of daily shaving. Quality= Good quality in my opinion, fairly large soap. Nothing amazing, but good. Scent= The soap have a very delightful smell...
Top Bottom