Items by withoutink

withoutink
0.43 star(s) 7 ratings
Views
Reviews
I received a few pucks of Provence Sante Green Tea Shaving Soap today from the group buy. I must admit I was like a kid in a candy store... I couldn't wait to rip off the wrapper and shave! Provence Sante Green Tea shaving soap is a special scent that is currently available as a group buy. The soap is made in France by Provence Sante. I have never used any of their soaps before, so I was not certain as to the quality of the soap. But let me tell you after using some tonight I am amazed...
withoutink
2.00 star(s) 11 ratings
Views
Reviews
I have had this Gillette Tech for a few months now. I bought it on the BST with the Travel shown in the above picture. I have put this little wonder through the paces for probably a total of three weeks straight (sans the occasional deviation for a straight or my 40's Super Speed). Simply put, this thing is great, everyone should have one in their arsenal. I get unbelievably close shaves with it every single time. Ive tried a number of blades in it... Feathers, Derbys, Astras, Merkurs...
withoutink
1.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
The Macallan 12 Year Single Malt Scotch --This is a review I posted on my website on: May 16, 2007 well, i have never really been a big drinker. ok, once a long time ago… in hawaii, while in the military there was that one time. but that's it i promise. i digress… last weekend my wife and i went to a new wine shop to buy her mom a mothers day gift. this place was crazy, it was a mega liquor store. they had probably the biggest selection of wine i have every seen. Total Wine & More. they...
Top Bottom