Items by verminaard510

verminaard510
0.30 star(s) 10 ratings
Views
Reviews
I was sent a sample of this shave cream with a recent order. The instructions tell you to apply to your face with you so I applied it with my hands. It contains eucalyptus oil, which gave it a real cool and soothing effect, much like proraso. The sample I had is fragrance free. It also contains hops to relax (do not drink). Though it gave a good shave, i'm not ready to replace my proraso. I like the process of building up and applying lather that this product doesn't do too well. Its...
The following is text taken from the Headblade.com... HeadBlade Sport brings headshaving to a whole new level. Modeled after the hugely popular Limited Edition S4 (3,000 units made/sold for $75) the HeadBlade Sport comes standard with wheels AND triple blade technology. Put this thing on your rock and let it roll. I think i paid...12 dollars for this thing at target. It fits in your hand like a computer mouse, with the plastic ring passing through your ring finger Apparently...
verminaard510
0.36 star(s) 14 ratings
Views
Reviews
Walgreens Double Edge Stainless Steel Blades 10.0 ea. Price $5.49 I picked these DE Blades from Walgreens when my new razor came in. I wasn't so sure about the Walgreens brand but it's all they had. I was very pleased with the quality. I have nothing to compare these blades to, but for my first shave with a DE razor I wasn't disappointed. The blades were very smooth on my face and im still using the same blade after a week with the same results. Walgreens is very proud of these blades...
Top Bottom