Items by Topgumby

Topgumby
0.08 star(s) 13 ratings
Views
Reviews
I got my Barbasol Pacific Rush Aftershave from another B&B member from Arizona (thanks, Sodapopjones) since this stuff is new enough that it hasn't hit the Pacific Northwest yet. There is some irony there, but that's not what this review is about. Menthol is what this product, and this review, is really about. Barbasol Pacific Rush Aftershave has a pronounced menthol punch that leaves my face chilled and tingling for a good five minutes. If you like a menthol kick, you'll love this...
"Hello Floyd, this is Barney Fife. Who's in the chair...well get rid of 'em. I'm coming over and I'm ready for action! That's right, I want the works...shave, haircut, witch hazel, O.D. cologne, toilet water...If it smells I want it!" Price - It could be better. They could pay you. Quality - No complaints, it works like, er, witch hazel. Fights Razor Burn - It's not a soothing foo-foo balm, but it soothes the savage shave. Cooling Sensation - If you want that, better keep...
Topgumby
0.91 star(s) 44 ratings
Views
Reviews
I admit it. The picture got me. That, and the name. I'd been shaving with the much maligned and sometimes admired Dorco ST-301 , and was happy to find myself in the minority that gets good results with the Korean blades with the funny name. When it was time to restock, I decided a new blade was in order...and it would be nice to have a blade with a cool name for a change. My drawer of modern blades stared at me - "Personna, Dorco" . It was almost insulting. That's when the Sharks...
Topgumby
1.58 star(s) 12 ratings
Views
Reviews
I got this when I first started DE shaving. I had my bride take a whiff. The wife was repulsed, said it reminded her of her Granddad, and it had to go! I fished it out of the trash when she wasn't looking and promptly forgot about it. Thought about it again when I had a rough shave weeks later. On went the Afta. It was soothing, after some mild initial burn, and the irritation on my neck went away. There was something to this drugstore stuff. It's pretty goopy, certainly not a...
Top Bottom