Items by THECHEBB

I lathered up a bowl of My Time Bath and Body Bay Rum Spiced, and the first thing that hits you is the scent. Different than Mama Bear's Spicey Lime and SCS Bay Rum with Twist, this scent is almost a cinnamon-ish oatmeal with some spice thrown in for good measure. I almost wanted to eat it rather than shave with it! Nevertheless I fought the urge to consume the bowl's contents and went about to lather my face. I loaded my Merkur with a brand new Dorco effortlessly shaving my way to a pretty...
Spritz this in any place (car, room, closet) that needs a little "refreshing" and you will be pleasantly surprised with an aroma that is outta this world. While I purchased the Signature Scent based on their wondeful shaving cream, I'm sure their other aromas are of the same high caliber. Available in the following scents: SIGNATURE a fresh clean mix of rosemary, lavender & peppermint. CITRUS pink grapefruit, lemon and bergamot SWEETGRASS lemon, lemongrass, cedar and rose geranium SPA...
I'm a big fan of Nancy Boy's products, especially their signature scent line - a clean refreshing mix of Rosemary, Lavender & Peppermint. This deodorant requires just two spritzes under each pit to carry the day. It's a little pricy at $14, but I got it as a freebie so I ain't gonna complain (sign up to be part of the Nancy Boy Club and get 15% off, so that can help cut down on the cost). Needless to say I will be reording once I go through this. I gave 'em a 10 for Packaging since I like...
THECHEBB
1.33 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
It's hot and humid here on the sub-tropical isle of Okinawa and this super cooling soap lathers up a storm, leaving me with a smooth shave and a refreshing tingly feeling. While there are many other fantastic soaps based on menthols, Pirate's Cove Menthol is one that I will be purchasing again for myself and as gifts to those who must be assimilated into this merry band of wetshavers, not only because of it's impressive quality, but price as well! Thank you Pirate's Cove!:em2300:
Top Bottom