Items by tdmsu

tdmsu
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
GreenShave Cream Review I've tried out GreenShave Eucalyptus this week, and I've become a fan. It has a soft almost whipped texture, and needs very little water to bloom. The scent reminds me of a cup of green tea, and the moisture is abundant, thanks to the Shea butter. I easily made lather with my HIS synthetic brush and my Dad's c40 boar. My face felt well protected, and the feeling lasted well after the shave. One of the days I used it, I went without pre and aftershave products...
tdmsu
Views
Synergy Coconut Bay Butter Balm Review This balm from How To Grow A Moustache is marketed as a moisturizing pre/after shave, and it certainly delivers. Pre-shave oil is a controversial subject among traditional shavers, many use one everyday, while others scoff at the notion of any pre-shave treatment outside of a shower or face wash. Still others favor hot towels, and some swear by cold water shaving. Let's assume for this review that you are considering a pre-shave oil. Often, these...
tdmsu
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
Having begun my journey only three months ago, I am reluctant to write reviews, but maybe my experience could help others new to traditional wet shaving. My Maggard MR10 is my third safety razor. After a month using a Merkur 33c, I gave in to the lure of a Slant, likely too soon for my technique. When I learned of Maggard Razors, a brick and mortar shaving supplier not too far from my in my home state, I had to visit. I had previously ordered from them online and experienced their...
Top Bottom