Items by Suzuki

Suzuki
0.20 star(s) 25 ratings
Views
Reaction score
Reviews
There's been a lot of interest lately here and SRP about shavette-style razors, in particular the Dovo Shavette, I just got one yesterday (great deal on a lightly used one) and used it this morning so thought I would write a mini-review/first impression. For a direct comparision between the Shavette and Feather AC, see Joel's informative post here: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=47. For reference, I shave with all types of razors - straights (everything from 5/8 full...
This is my first product review, so I'll follow the standard format... Price This stuff is very cheap - I got my 8oz tube for only $5 Canadian at a local health food store - this is below the $6 MSRP. You can find Alba products at drugstores with an organics/natural products section, health food stores, etc. Quality The quality seems very good - the Alba products are well made products and this cream is hypo-allergenic, soap-free, paraben free, has no synthetic colors, is EU Cosmetics...
Suzuki
0.44 star(s) 18 ratings
Views
Reviews
I purchased this soap from a member and think its great stuff - lathers easily and provides a comfortable smooth shave. The soap is well made of quality ingredients. This is a 25% shea butter French soap and my sense is that the shea butter does make a difference (this is consistent with other review of shea butter soaps). The soap provides more of a cushion than the glycerine soaps I use and in that sense is somewhere between a soap and a cream. The other benefit of the shea butter is...
Top Bottom