Items by StuMcB

StuMcB
Views
Alpa Windsor from the old country. Hard to find here in the UK as only a few vendors stock or carry it. Anyhow an old school smell of lilac mixed with violets and baby powder. Its got a whole lotta alcohol so it burns off quickly leaving a gentle manly but gentle smell on the skin. Not the longest smell to linger but not as short as some.
StuMcB
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
After using the Body shop synth I though I'd treat my self to a proper good synth for traveling. I'm glad I did as this baby is so soft. It's a 26mm knot from FS and comes with the faux horn chubby style handle. Totall heigh is around 115mm but it's a synth so drys in a few mins when on holiday. It looks good and generates a good lather with Arko and other soap stick. The price came in at around £24 inc delivery and a stand so not too bad. This brush is so good it's in my rotation at home...
StuMcB
4.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
Better than the last of the bunch super speeds with the all balck handle and a bit more aggesive. Not in the same quarter as say the red tip but well worth having. Mild but good.
StuMcB
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Possibly the best £19.01 I spent on a shaving product. Kinda like a Semogue 620 in finest badger. A 19mm knot and good handle make this a really good little brush.
StuMcB
3.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Well I needed a nice travel brush and decided on this little fellow a few days befor going away. I went for the white handle but it's also avalible in black. It broke in, in a few days and can deal with either shave stick soap or creams. I found that a good soak would give me enough lather for two good passes with a little left over for touch ups. For the money, under £8 with P+P, it's a great little brush. Pure boar and has the Omega quality that us boar men like. All I can say is if your...
94R
StuMcB
3.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
This parker will definatley tell you if your technique is wrong. To say it's heavy is an under stament. After three bloody shaves it finally clicked with me. Hold at the bottom of the handle and the weighty head will do the work. Since then fine close shaves every time. The quility is that of the merkur 1904 I have but the handle is more industrial in feel and grip but thers nothing wrong with that. For me it's out played the 1904 in shave quality and easy of use even though it's a 3 piece...
StuMcB
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
A cheap and cheerful boar brush, small enough for travel use and too cheap to worry about loosing. For the money well put together with little in the way of hair loss. Quite funky animal smell but goes after five to ten shaves. Good with soaps and thick creams.
StuMcB
2.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
Well the semogue 610 with red and clear handle. What can you say about this great looking boar brush. It looks good, feels great in the hand and eats Arko shave soap sticks. The down sides are, Possibly a little too floppy for a boar (for some) Possibly not as dense as some other cheaper boars Possibly not as stiff as some other brushes (for some) For the money the brush is spot on and feels well put together and should last many years. If you want scrubby, stiff, and hard to break...
Top Bottom