Items by SRock

This review is for the Gillette ProGlide Power. There is a separate review for the standard ProGlide. My full review can be found here.
This review is for the standard Gillette Fusion ProGlide. There is a separate section for the ProGlide Power. My full review can be found here.
This is a fantastic brush. Its specs are: Style 585 Horn Imitation-Transparent HANDMADE KNOT Knotsize 20 mm Total Height: 100 mm Handle Height: 45 mm Handle Diameter: 35 mm Loft Length: 55 mm Price: I got this brush as part of a group buy so it was discounted roughly 15% off of retail. If this was the standard price I would have rated this as a 10. Quality: Shavemac, 'nuff said! Density: I rated this as a 9 because I think it could stand to be just slightly more...
I'm posting this as a place holder. I just received my sample of the new Formula. Once I have the opportunity to test it I will review it here.
I've been looking for shave goodies locally here in Northern Japan for some time. I finally ran across something that wasn't canned goo or a cartridge. I hoped that it was a regular cream that I could lather up with one of my great brushes. When it was time to give it a go. I soaked my brush in warm/hot water like usual. I added about an almond sized amount of this cream to my lather bowl, started working it with my B&BE and NOTHING. I tried all combinations, a little more water, less...
Top Bottom