Items by solar

I finally obtained a bottle of Tom Ford Tuscan Leather. Price: TF is expensive stuff, no doubt. The score is reflected on the price. I can't say I'd buy a whole range of TF scents owing to the high price, but I'm not moaning over the money I did spend. Quality: There is nothing that smells synthetic or rough here, and smelling it over time, there is nothing nasty or artificial in the dry down, indicting decent quality to me. Packaging: A plastic cap which, at the price, seems a...
I picked this up several weeks ago, and meant to do a review here once I had the opportunity to wear this a number of times, in a variety of circumstances. Luckyscents describes this one as a combination of: "exotic woods, spices, raisin, vine flowers, pepper, candied orange, nut, hazelnut, prune, cocoa, coffee, leather, woods, white honey and vanilla." My first and most lasting impression upon smelling this, either sprayed in the air, on a test card or on my skin, is white cedar; so...
Hello all: I posted this in the colognes forum, and then realised I have am now able to post in the reviews section, so here we are. I just received my order from Madame Scodioli, which comprised three solid scents in metal tins. Many of you may be familiar with Madame Scodioli, as over in the shaving soap forum, there was an extensive thread about her shaving soaps recently. Anyways, my wife came in with the mail, saying, "Wow, this envelope smells good!" The solid scents are small...
Top Bottom