Items by sadowsky

sadowsky
0.83 star(s) 6 ratings
Views
Reviews
I have always been a lover of almond scented shave creams, so when I saw this Valobra on the Barbieria Italiana site, I had to try it. It comes in a paper box. Inside, there is a rectangle of "goop" wrapped in wax paper. The shave cream is the consistency of putty. You pull off an almond size piece, place it in your shaving bowl, and create lather. First of all, the Valobra has the best almond scent, IMHO, of any cream on the market (I think I have tried all of them). It makes a...
I have been shaving in the shower for 20 years. For the first 10, I used the mirrors that attach a hose to the shower head to flow heated water through it. 10 years ago, I switched to a Z-Fogless mirror and was quite happy with it. It has deteriorated to the point of needing replacement and I found that they no longer made just a simple large mirror. Most of their new products have magnification or variable magnification. I tried one of the latter and the optical quality was terrrible...
sadowsky
1.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Views
Reviews
I have always been a big fan of Kiehl's Blue Astringent. It is hands down my favorite aftershave. I have several issues. One, I am somewhat fragance phobic. I dislike smelly aftershaves and colognes on myself and others. Kiehl's has a nice smell upon application but it dissipates very quickly, as I like. Another issue I have is oily skin. Using balms and creams just make me feel sticky and more oily. Kiehl's does a great job of keeping my skin from getting oily during the day...
Top Bottom