Items by RF1963

RF1963
4.67 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
I was fortunate enough to be one of the lucky recipients in the attached giveaway http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/236184-Free-Nzen-Pottery-Lather-Bowl?highlight= which arrived recently. The lather bowl is something special. It is a thing of beauty. Looks aren't everything though and I'm glad to say that this bowl performs. Previously I have been using a bowl cast by a family friend who used to do some pottery. The base is 7 cms in diameter and the tall sides slope...
RF1963
1.33 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
A good hand made shave soap, rich in moisturising properties. It contains, amongst other things, Coconut oil, palm oil, safflower oil, goats milk, vegetable glycerin, cocoa butter, bentonite clay, natural mica and beeswax. Price This was a well considered Christmas present from SWMBO so, in this instance, price couldn't be rated Quality Very good quality product. It's a well made, well presented and very effective shaving soap. Scent This is an intriguing one for me. SWMBO...
I stumbled onto these styptic matches whilst buying online from The Gentleman's Shop. Living in NZ I get pretty much all my gear online and sometimes it's worth padding out the package to justify the shipping. I bought these as padding on the basis that I couldn't lose at the price, and I don't think I lost out! To be clear I have no involvement, financial or otherwise, with the vendor or manufacturer. Price. This was the area I had to mark it down on. At GPB 1.75 for 20 matches in a...
Top Bottom