Items by RayH

I'm giving this set 10's across the board. This is the set I would've loved to have had when I first started wet shaving. The price when I first ordered it was $25 with free shipping from Amazon. The price has gone up slightly to $27.88 since then. The list price is $39.99, so the current sale price with free shipping is still great. The quality is far above the VDH Deluxe Shave Kit. The soap fits the mug nicely. The brush is pure badger and of better quality than the VDH boar brush...
I purchased this at AJ's a local market here in Phoenix a few weeks ago wanting to see what it was like. You know how it is, you see a new shave product and go WOOT:w00t: And I've used it for the past couple of weeks, wanting to give it a fair shake. I didn't want to give the type of review where someone uses the product once and writes "GAAA THIS IS THE BEST/WORST STUFF EVAR!!!" OK so let's start. First off this is not a true shave cream, lathering or non-lathering. It is a pre-shave...
I had seen these soaps at Sprouts a local "farmer's market" here in Phoenix. Comparable to Whole Foods I guess. I've been wanting to try one to see what they would be like. We all know how that is, you see something a soap or a cream and begin wondering how it shave. Other Hugo Natural products have been reviewed here, so I decided to try a different one. The Vanilla and Sweet Orange. So after buying it, I cut it up and melted it in plastic bowl. Let it cool overnight and started shaving...
Top Bottom