Items by ps49556n

Price: Can't argue with the price...very reasonable considering the high quality ingredients used and the effectiveness...only a small amount is needed to get the intended results. Quality: As with other QEDMan products, the quality is excellent. Made with the finest ingredients and put together by hand in small batches in the USA. What more can you ask for? Fights Razor Burn: In my short experience with this product, I have to say it works remarkably well. As Charles from QED...
Price: At around $130, this is a great price for the type of brush you are getting. A 26 MM super silvertip knot, very densely packed and very soft. Quality: Having not used many brushes, I cannot say I am an expert, but I do know quality when I see/use it. The badger hair is extremely soft while dense enough that I wouldn't consider it at all floppy. Very nice handle although will say the only thing I found that really bother me was the logos and print on the handle....they appear...
Price: I feel that while Trumper creams are very good, they are simply too much for what they are worth compared to other products available. On the internet you can pick this stuff up for AROUND $25 with shipping if you are lucky, in high end brick and mortar store, expect to pay $40 BEFORE tax. Some people really feel loyal to the classic English brands and while they are very nice and I love using them, they are not my favorite. Quality: Top quality as far as creams are concerned...
ps49556n
0.50 star(s) 8 ratings
Views
Reviews
Hmm where to begin...this is one of those products that when you use, you immediately know you will always need some in your arsenal....because I have not yet used many other soaps, I could not justify giving this scores of 10 for categories other than "Scent", which I made an exception. Price: Although the price is relatively cheap compared to some of the more commercial brands, I feel like the price is just right or slightly overpriced. Quality: Top quality...not much else to...
Top Bottom