Items by Paul

This is the first brush I had ever purchased. I'm not sure who actually manufactures the brush, but it carries the Col. Conk brand. Price- At about $50, I'd say this is a decent middle of the road brush. Having to do it again, I would look at others, but being my first brush I wanted to be able to feel it, and a local store carried this one. Quality- Again, good, maybe better than average. The brush has lost few hairs, does a good job with lathering (I generally use cream), and has...
Price- I found it at a local merchant for USD$9.95. Online, you can buy it direct for around USD$12.00, which I think would still be a fair price. Quality- This is a very nice soap. You can read about the quality variables in the sections below, but outside of those the soap is heavy for its size with even consistency, giving uniform results. Latherability- Fantastic. I use a bath sponge, and a few strokes across this bar and I'm ready to go. Those few strokes are more than enough...
Paul
0.28 star(s) 18 ratings
Views
Reviews
This is one of my favorite creams. Prices (early part of 2008) at USD$22/5.3 oz, this product is within the price range of high quality creams, and for me, delivers on that point. With a peanut sized scoop, I can easily get enough thick rich lather for 4 passes (although I usually end up finishing at 3). How thick and rich is the cream? I have a thick beard, and I can let a layer of this lather sit on my face without seeing any of my hairs- there arent many creams or soaps that I...
Paul
1.67 star(s) 6 ratings
Views
Reviews
Started using this toner last week and today my wife made a comment about how 'nice' my skin was looking. Great scent and price/ounce. Leaves face dry and fresh after only a short time. Only complaint has been with packaging. The blue bottle is a soft plastic, aesthetically pleasing, but the first bottle I recieved through the mail had ruptured, and a small amount had spilled out. The bottle/cap seal is no longer airtight, and can be a little messy. The company I ordered from...
Top Bottom