Items by OmegaEdge

OmegaEdge
1.67 star(s) 6 ratings
Views
Reviews
I bought this brush to lather some some of my soft soaps like Cella. Well all I have to say is wow, does this brush make some mean lather and it even isn't even broken in yet! I tried it with a grated and pressed stick of Arko shaving soap and I got loads of lather with this brush! I tried it with Cella and I got way better results than with my badger hair brush. The brush feels good in my hand and is easy to hold which is a plus for me. I do have to admit that I wasn't sure that I was going...
OmegaEdge
0.44 star(s) 9 ratings
Views
Reviews
In my search for a useful scuttle I have tried many of times to create my own using nested bowls of some sort but never quite worked the way I wanted it to. While searching the internet for something I can't remember I came across a image of a ceramic dip chiller and bingo! thats what I needed, it had a smaller ceramic bowl to hold dip and a bigger bowl to hold ice. Well I figured if it can keep things cold it can keep things hot so I did a bit of searching and came across this dip chiller...
OmegaEdge
0.96 star(s) 69 ratings
Views
Reviews
These blades are produced in St. Petersburg Russia and they are by far the smoothest and most comfortable blade at its price point that I have used to date. These blades differ from the Russian 7 O'clock PermaSharp blades in smoothness and sharpness IMHO. The SharpEdge blades are coated where as the PermaSharp blades are not. I am not sure sure about the same blades that are produced in India, I have not tried them. I have tried this blade in several razors, and with many different soaps...
Top Bottom