Items by Nadir M

Price-At $6.50 for a 5 oz refill puck, there is much value to be had with this soap. Quality-I haven't tried many high end soaps, and the best I've tried before this soap was Tabac. In my opinion this soap is better. A couple differences between the soaps are: Tabac gets flaky when it sits on your face too long...Prairie Creations Rose does not. Tabac is triple milled, PC Rose is not (no big deal). PC Rose to me, edges out Tabac in quality, since it's a bit more moisturizing (at least to...
This product can be found at Bath & Body Works at $7.00 for 4 fl. oz. I love the scent and I feel the title in the name best describes it's refreshing odor (mountain fresh). The downside to the odor is that it seems to wear off pretty quickly, it dissipates in about 30-35 minutes. I'd also like to note that it lets you know how well you did shaving. If you get lots of razor burn or cuts it will sting like hell. If you had a great shave it will produce a mild sting. I for one like minimal...
Nadir M
1.13 star(s) 8 ratings
Views
Reviews
I'd like to start off by saying that I was in need of an aftershave that didn't sting like hell. Something to cap off a nice shave with a great odor, great feeling, and minimal sting (if any). I happened to find this wonderful product at Target on sale for less than five bucks for 24.5 fl. oz.! I figured what the heck, at that price if I hate it what do I have to lose. I took it home and used it the first time as an aftershave and I've been using it since and it's been two months! I can't...
Top Bottom