Items by moto

Wow what a great soap! I have tried a few Claus Porto soaps and must admit all of them are fantastic. The only difference is the scent. They are all of great quality and smell amazing, none of that sickly artificial scent some soaps can have. The lather is the best and you don't need much, very close to a creamy shaving soap and leaves your skin feeling great. You really have to try one and I believe no one will be dissapointed. They are heavy at 320grams and are milled 7 times which...
This is a very nice soap from Nesti Dante. It's very reasonably priced. The smell is pleasant and lathers up beautifully. Much better than supermarket brands and is heavy at 250gm. Being square it can be tricky to hold so you might want to cut it in half as it's large and slippery. Nesti Dante lasts a long time and cleans very well. Nothing worse than feeling the same you did before you washed an hour after you washed. I have a new passion for shower soaps like I have for shaving...
As far as whiskeys/whiskys go this along with Laphroaig Quater Cask are my top picks. This has a lovely smooth character that goes down easy. First notes are like butterscotch/sherry and bourbon then leads to a nice warm feeling with a hint of bourbon to finish it off. Long lasting with a flavour to savour. This is an all year round drink that can be sipped or slammed down. No acidy taste or reflux with this gem. You can relax with this beauty and keep looking forward to the next glass...
Hands down my top Scotch, very smooth and exciting. Feels like I'm drinking Earth, nice peatyness without the acid/burn taste. Goes down beautifully all the way to my belly button. This has a burnt earth/coal/peat/scottish ocean taste at the start that leads to a nice warm long finish with a hint of peat to round things off. Funnily enough it makes me feel part of the earth when I drink it. Don't be put off by my tasting notes, you gotta try it to understand it. A lovely drink for a cold and...
Musgo Real soap is a great soap. I'm suprised no one has reviewed it yet? This is a completely different soap to your supermarket brands. Very luxurious. It's a Claus Porto soap so it's a quality one. It has a beautiful scent that is refreshing to smell and makes me feel great after a shower. I look forward to it. Cleans skin wonderfully without being drying. It might be a bit pricey but it lasts a long time and doesn't need much to make a great lather. The lather is very thick. It's a...
Top Bottom