Items by melyus

melyus
Views
I have some iridium and polsilver blades so i decided to collect them togather and make a quick review about them. 1-SUPER IRIDIUM EXTRA STAINLESS(WIZAMET SA)MADE IN RUSSIA Super iridium blades product of St Petersburg Gillette . They are 10 individually double wrapped with glue spots blades in a cardboard box. I bought them from UK based vendor when they are widely available 2 years ago. Main distributors from UK and Aussie. They are quite sharp blades. it's sharpness is very...
melyus
4.15 star(s) 13 ratings
Views
Reviews
Recently find some polsilver Super iridium blades in here in Turkey... Price is little bit high because i bought from the Bulgarian bazaar. 100 Polsilver SI cost me 30 usd aprox, so this is really high price for the blades here because i know they are 8 usd / 100 blades in Bulgaria .But since i have no chance to go there at the moment so i bought from the seller. i shaved many times with super iridium that i bought from UK based online seller before they are stop the SI production i know...
melyus
2.80 star(s) 5 ratings
Views
Reviews
Steve Woodhead Scuttles http://www.studiopottery.co.uk/potter_profile.php?id=174 Recently i got a Shaving Scuttle from UK based pottery producer : studio pottery(Steve Woodhead). One of the best Shaving Scuttle seller to deal with including worldwide shipping .Price are very good. it was 5.25’’ Large Scuttle.The Scuttle is a one piece item, the lather bowl is not separate. The bowl incorporates throwing rings, with a deep spiral in the base, giving good purchase on the shaving brush...
Top Bottom