Items by mcdig

mcdig
Views
Crystal Deodorant (potassium alum} is made from minerals and salts that occur in nature. The thin layer of salt is applied to your skin to prevent the growth of bacteria and thus control odor. The stick is low cost and can last a long time.
mcdig
3.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
A patented Hyperglige superhydrophilic Hyperglide cartridge creates its own HydroGel when it comes in contact with WATER.
mcdig
Views
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hammamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Flower Water, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Nereocystis Leutkneana (Bull Kelp) Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lactobacillus/Chenopodium Quinoa (Quinoa) Ferment Extract Filtrate...
mcdig
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
An energetic blend of citrus and herbs. A scent of grapefruit, sage, thyme, rosemary, tea tree, and vetiver.
mcdig
Views
4 0z. Shave Creme with the scent of Clary Sage, Cypress, Basil, Grapefruit, Bay, and Spruce Essential Oils.
mcdig
Views
Kell's soaps are specifically designed to relieve shaving irritation and provide a clean, easy shave. Energy is a blend of citrus, grapefruit, lemon, and lime, with hints of fresh cucumber, jasmine, and a touch of pineapple, blackberry, and champagne. It's a strong invigorating scent that doesn't fade through the shave. The thirsty lather whipped up easily into a voluminous amount on my brush. The lather was thick and with the right amount of water was slick with great lubrication. The...
mcdig
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
Baker Street is a blend of bergamot, juniper, jasmine, and patchouli. A truly British scent. It could be stronger for my tastes as fades a bit toward end of the shave. It gives a great shave. My brush whipped up a ton of thick, creamy foam in seconds.
mcdig
4.67 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
A top of the line Omega blonde boar knot in the rebirth of the Badger & Blade Essential Handle. The latest version with gold leaves in a clear handle.
mcdig
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Calypso Shaving creme is Al's classic Bay Rum Scent. Al describes Calypso as Cool, Refreshing, Bracing. The scent begins as a mild grassy Bay Rum, but once lathered the the smell of Bay Leaves, Cloves, and Cinnamon fill the room.
mcdig
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Sapone da Barba is a rebatched soft soap with a floral scent and excellent solubility. It's made with coconut oil and salts of fatty acids, water, glycerin, and botanical essential oils.
mcdig
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Having used and loved Al's Shaving Cremes I tried the Knockout Shave Creme Samples. Complicated was my favorite. They use Al's creme base with different essential oils to create unique scents. The Comlicated scent is a combination of rosewood, sweet orange, patchouli, ylang ylang, oak moss, lavender, and grapefruit essential oils. Knockout is thirst creme, it lathers up thick, rich,and slick.
Top Bottom