Items by Marquis_De_Wyld

Marquis_De_Wyld
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
An aftershave balm, containing no artificial ingredients from the One Planet company. Well, got these for my sensitive skin... Which doesn't cope with shaving very well at all (technique and learning curve ... What can I say?). Anyhow, this stuff seems to do what others claim - that is sooth skin and calm it down after the inevitable razor rash. It does this, but there is some zest from the eucalyptus which softens down and sooths quickly when the aloe vera kicks in. The minty fresh smell...
Marquis_De_Wyld
3.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
My first shavette, been using this for almost 1 month now. Still happy with it. Weight is good, coming in at an arm pleasing 55grams (approx 2oz).... not so light as it feels like a toy, but not so heavy you fight for full control during the tricky bits (ATG on neck for example). The overall look is a minimal clean, almost surgical appearence that may upset the expectations of someone wanting a more "traditional" look.... butr personally I like that a lot. On the subject of...
Marquis_De_Wyld
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Got this today, after much looking aroud for references on the internets for it.... very hard to find one, aside from amazon reviews. Well, having just finished using this after 3 days of stubble growth, I can honestly state that I am very pleased with it. It's quite a light little thing (just around the 30g mark - almost 20g less than my other shavette). However, this means that it is quite a manoeuvrable blade. Construction is not flashy, it's not going to turn heads with it's...
Top Bottom