Items by Lusitano

Lusitano
1.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Views
Reviews
This brush is hand-made in China by LiJun Shaving. I bought mine from Ebay, I think it's really the manufacturer who's selling them. The cost was about €12 including shipping (registered mail). I was not hopping to get a fabulous brush, but how I was wrong. This is a nice 2-band badger brush, packed with a very good density hair and a black resin handle. It shed a total of about 10 hairs in the first shaves. The handle seems to be quite resilient and it's heavier than many handles used...
New year, new review. This one is going to be different from my previous ones. oversaturn sent me a good size sample of the "Antiga Barbearia de Bairro" soap. The soap, as some other products of this brand were kindly supplied by Mr. Luis Pereira of the 100ml company, which is responsible for marketing this brand. The soap is being produced by Castelbel, one of the oldest Portuguese soap makers. This is currently the only shaving soap being produced in Portugal. The soap comes inside a...
One of the aftershave balms available at the Bottega Verde store. This one is for sensitive skin. Price: 13,99€ for 75ml tube. It's expensive, but not a luxury. The cream is very thick, and a little goes a long way. The online store sells it for 8,49€ (promotional price). Cooling sensation: None Scent: It's kind of woody to me, but it's clearly an artificial scent, but very pleasant. Fights Razor Burn: It will calm down your skin from razor burn, leaving it smooth as a...
Price: This is a very cheap balm. A friend living in the UK bought it from Creightons (the manufacturer) and it was about 1,20€ fro a 100ml tube. That's really cheap. Quality: This is an high quality product made in England by Creightons with key ingredients like aloe, tea tree, allantoin, glycerin and lanolin. The only issue is that it's a little on the runny side, could have been made thicker. Fights Razor Burn: This balm will calm down your skin in a heart beat. Cooling...
Price: This is not cheap. This 250ml metal container costs about 20€ (bought from vintagescent.com), but in my opinion the price is fair Quality: This is an high quality aftershave balm, made with the finest ingredients, and tolerated even by sensitive skin Fights Razor Burn: Your skin may feel like in hell, but after you put some of these balm, you will stop feeling that burn Cooling Sensation: As it contains some form of alcohol and aloe, it really cools your face Scent : The...
Lusitano
1.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Views
Reviews
I must say I'm very impressed with the quality of this cream. O Melhor means "the best" and it's really the best cream produced by Confiança. IMO it surpasses Musgo (scent is very different though). O Melhor produces a rich, creamy and protective lather. Price: This is not cheap stuff, it costs about 9€ a tube (100 ml). Luckily I bought during the vintagescent.com one day discount, and it cost about 7€. And I must say this cream worth every cent. Quality: This is an high quality...
Price: Top Secret is quite affordable, costing about 5€, which is a nice price for a cream with this quality. Quality: Don't be deceived by the package or the name, we are facing an high quality product, produced by a company with over a century worth of knowledge. Scent: It's very hard to describe the scent. In my opinion it seems like a mix of roses, musk and some kind of wood. The scent is really something. Efficacy: A small portion creates a high quality lather, you don't...
Top Bottom