Items by Lou

After reading a B&B review of a larger version of this brush, I happened to spot a couple at a cosmetics shop (they've since stopped carrying them). There was a smaller version that looked just as good but was better suited to me, so I went for it. I'm glad I did. It's such an enjoyable and effective brush that since buying it SBAD hasn't surfaced once. The 99K257 is, at 19mm, the smallest of three brushes in M-P's 9xK257 classic silvertip shaving brush line. It's about 1 cm shorter...
I got a sample vial of T&H Grafton a few months ago, set it aside, and actually (I can't believe I'm admitting this in public) forgot about it. Maybe I had a cold at the time and was laying off of fragrances? I don't remember, but it's a disgrace and I apologize. Fortunately, my shame is eased by the rediscovery of this comfy cologne that, from first application, went directly to my top tier. Grafton is classified as a barbershop fougere. I need to sample more fougere before I can...
Several weeks ago, I noticed that my bottom eyelids were getting a little puffy. Puffy eyelids with dark circles add years to a man's appearance, which isn't something I want joining forces with my gray, thinning hair. I stopped by The Body Shop later that day, and the associate recommended their For Men Eye Rescue Serum. I tried it that night, and by the next morning saw a significant improvement. The bottom of my eyes were tighter than I had seen them in a while, and the dark areas...
Lou
2.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
I'm glad TOBS Luxury Herbal Aftershave Cream for Gentlemen was my first good aftershave, because it served as a great example of what I should expect from an aftershave product. I haven't tried many others, but so far this one is easily my favorite. Luxury Herbal is a thin cream that applies easily to the face, which is important when you don't want to apply pressure to your sensitive post-shave skin. The honey, wheatgerm, and avocado oils sooth and moisturize the face and promote...
Lou
Views
Reaction score
Reviews
There's something about patchouli that intrigues me. Even when being overpowered by somebody's heavily applied hippie patchouli, I still think, "lighten that up and it could be nice." Fresh Cannabis Santal is the best example I've seen so far of what I like about patchouli. Fresh's Web site shows the following notes: Top: Bergamot, Brazilian Orange, Black Plum Heart: Patchouli, Cannabis Accord, Rose Base: Chocolate, Vetiver, Vanilla Musks Maybe it has been too long since...
A combination of patchouli, wood, and oakmoss with a hint of talcum, floral, and citrus make Antaeus a fragrance for a man who is confident - including confident enough to be in touch with his vulnerable aspects. It's at once bold, powerful, earthy, and romantic, with a bit of softness in the background. The packaging is basic, but attractive. The bottle is glossy black with white lettering - elegant, but no-nonsense. The atomizer works great. At the time of this writing, Antaeus...
Top Bottom