Items by lli

lli
0.88 star(s) 8 ratings
Views
Reviews
Honestly, I fail to see or feel the difference between this one and the Stainless version. Am I too much a newbie? The blade looks the same, the blades shave the same. Mind you, that is not bad, or at least it was not bad for me. I actually liked the Lord Stainless very much (untill I got my hands on the Chrome version that is). Now I like that one a lot better. But the difference between the Stainless and the Platinum as far as I can tell is the Derby (and many others) alike...
lli
0.67 star(s) 9 ratings
Views
Reviews
This is the Chrome version of the stainless Lord Blade . It is sharper, but less durable. The first couple (2-3)of shaves are fine/great, but then they go downhill (fast). For one or two pass approach, they still perform good, but the 3rd (ATG) is not good enough (on the third shave that is). I would rank them sharper than Derby's, and sharper than everything else I have tried so far but not having tried feather, I would not dare to rank them as very sharp. Maybe someone else can...
I was very surprised this brush was not yet reviewed. Maybe it is my inexperience and everyone has moved on to higher standards.... After some boar brushes (Omega, Vergulde Hand), I was looking for a real badger brush. In the Netherlands people are Gillette Sensor, Mach3 Fusion whatever minded, to the extend that also most people that shave wet, use the Gillette foam/gels. In short, brushes are not easy to find, let alone badger brushes. It when I was in Belgium on business that I...
Top Bottom