Items by Leche

This Vulfix Boar is one great brush. A good but smaller size, it is 20mm knot set at 45mm per Classic Shaving, it picks up soap quickly and produces a great lather. PRICE: 8 bucks at Classic Shaving for a classy looking brush. QUALITY: Has a beautiful turned handle with natural boar bristle that are not sketched. It does shed the occasional hair once in a great while which is my only gripe. DENSITY: Not the densest nor the loosest pack. About middle of the road. STIFFNESS OF...
I choose the Coconut Lemongrass for my first MB so I could have something tropical to reach for. Glycerin soaps can be off putting for me but definitely not this one. PRICE: This soap with CONUS shipping would be about 11 bucks. Not the cheapest melt and pour but you get a healthy 4 oz pour in a functional and reusable container. QUALITY: The quality is good. Nothing about this soap says junk. The soap is consistent and it doesn't smell like some chemical spill. SCENT: As already...
Let me introduce you to one beautiful piece of craftsmanship, the Tony Miller 2" Artisan "Old School" Strop. I have been using it for several months now and it just keeps getting better and better. When I received it, after some exemplary service from Mr. Miller, the strop was perfect. Packaged carefully, the strop had no kinks, cracks, etc. It feels wonderful in the hands and as you run a straight down it. Fit & Finish: This strop is a work of love. The quality and craftsmanship is...
Leche
1.33 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
Crappy Cell Phone Pic I got the black Bismarck 6/8 about 6 months ago from my wife. It is a lovely razor. Price wise this is middle of the road for the Dovo line. It comes in a blue no thrills coffin, but it is sturdy and solid. Out of the box the razor is quite nice but you can see where some things were skimped on. Specifically the scales although the style compliments the razor. They are black plastic that are rounded at the ends. In the center of one side is Perlex with Soligen...
I love Burt's Bees except for there shaving supplies. This great balm is the exception though. It boasts 99.71% natural and contains alcohol but moisturizes really well with a great bay rum scent. Price: 12 bucks for 4oz. You may be able to find it cheaper if you look around. It lasts a long time though as you only need a very small amount. Quality: What you'd expect from Burt's. The container is a quality metal bottle with a nice design. The pump is very efficient and I have had no...
Leche
0.67 star(s) 6 ratings
Views
Reviews
First thanks to ECOSSE :thumbup1: for the opportunity to review this cream. Sorry the camera is on the fritz so no pictures. I did my standard shave routine for this review, hot shower, warmed mug, soaked C&E BBB, and a Israeli Red Pack in my HD. Opening the sample jar you immediately get a perfume based scent. Not my favorite but not a turn off either. It looked very similar to Proraso cream with that opalescent looking cream. I got a good swirl with the BBB and went to building. This...
Top Bottom