Items by kopio

kopio
0.38 star(s) 8 ratings
Views
Reaction score
Reviews
I can't believe this razor hasn't been reviewed yet! This is Dovo's least expensive line of razors at the moment. I have the 6/8 which is about $5 more than the 5/8. For the record I really prefer the 6/8 size over any other size I have shaved with. This is an appealing looking razor for it's price point. The scales are plastic, but they feel solid and there is a brace that the tang sits on when the razor is closed. The blade itself is fairly plain. The etching isn't anything...
This brush is mentioned here and there, but it isn't as popular or widely available as the Omegas and Vulfix brushes. It should be mentioned in any serious boar brush discussion. For the record, I just recieved this brush. It is (lightly) used and I think it has been broken in. Time will tell...if it changes significantly over the next few months I will update the review. Without further ado.....off to the review. ----------------------------- The Boreal 976 is a beauty to behold...
Well thanks to a couple of members here at B&B I decided to try out a Hugo Naturals soap. I wanted the Mexican Lime and Bergamont, but the local hippie-mart didn't carry that variety, so I went with the Spearmint. When I got home I trimmed it down to fit into my Old Spice mug, and melted the trimmings in the microwave to cement the bar in place. When it came to shave time, I used a cheap boar brush (like a $5 brush) to see what the soap could do. After just a couple of swirls in the...
Top Bottom