Items by kadett

kadett
1.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
Master Challenge is one of the Master Well Comb line of barbershop aftershaves. I heard on the grapevine that it had been in production for a long time and was then discontinued and more recently reintroduced due to popular demand. In any case it is currently available. INGREDIENTS: Deionized Pure Water, SD Alcohol 40, Glycerin, Fragrance, FD & C Yellow #5 Price: As with all Master products the price is cheap and good value. Quality: Very personal, for me the quality of the...
kadett
1.27 star(s) 22 ratings
Views
Reviews
I can't believe this has not been reviewed yet. I got this brush on a whim from Vintagescent.com. After having it a couple of months, I find I am using this brush almost exclusively, my badger hardly gets used. First thing I noticed was that this brush had no skunky smell when it got wet that other boars I own all have. For example any Omega brush I have owned has had it. In itself its no big deal, but not having to use Borax to get rid of this smell was a nice plus. The brush took...
kadett
1.44 star(s) 9 ratings
Views
Reviews
I bought this Portuguese aftershave balm, as I was searching for relatively natural balm which could replace the overly chemical Poraso Pre/Post I was previously using. Before I begin I bought this product through Leon at VintageScent.com at http://vintagescent.com/aftershave-balms-c-4/444-aftershave-balm-p-1 Allow me to heartily recommend Leon's store as a great place to buy a variety of hard to find shaving products. The 444 is probably one of the best balms I have used. It is...
Top Bottom