Items by Joedy

Hermessence Poivre Samarcande - liquid gold... I received a sample of this cologne from Hermes and tried it today. Crushed green peppercorns with a lasting dry, woody essence. This is definitely a man's scent and while being subtle enough to be a daily scent, it still continues to insist on being unique enough to get those "ughh?!" reactions from the ladies, while they say, "I really like it!" It's strange and exotic while still being peculiarly somehow familar. Not much changing...
I recently sampled the intelliGENTS Lev8 from Gents, LLC aftershave gel and had a positive experience with it. Like most aloe vera gels, the Lev8 needs only a little bit to cover and seal your face after shaving. It is non-alcoholic and oil-free. The fragrance is a light, clean and somewhat of a soapy scent. While not being overly masculine, the scent nevertheless does not give the impression of being a unisex or female fragrance. I would place this scent somewhat like a tea tree with...
When Nicole Sommers from Gents, LLC announced that she was selling men’s shaving products, my curiosity led me to visit her website to learn more about her products. Nicole is a licensed esthetician, which according to Wiki is, With my chronic problems of ingrown hairs and razor burns, I’ve long suspected that what I had been putting on my face was either adding to my problems or at least exacerbating them. Nicole’s product recommendation from her training as an esthetician allows her...
Top Bottom