Items by HIT

Yesterday I received by mail my brand new Edwin Jagger Black Badger Tortoise!! It performed outstandingly!! I liked the pure badger hair of this brush, as it was stiff enough to massage my face, without scratching it. The perfect balance of stiffness and performance. Concerning the price I paid abt 17 uk pounds meaning abt 20 euro's. Quite a deal:001_rolle The handle is just a piece of art and looks very posh and modern. I also like the grab of it. Finally the latherability...
Several days ago I bought this particular ASB. After reading the ingredients and finding out that no Paraben was included, I decided to buy it. PRICE = At 6,96 euros I believe that it is a very good deal for 100ml of aftershave balm. QUALITY = Although the balm is a bit "watery" and not so creamy, the results were just great. It was absorbed quickly leaving a nice cooling sensation, it was moisturizing and it fought effectively razor burns and irritations (although my shaving...
HIT
2.33 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
This ASB is mostly sold - at least in Greece - in drug stores. PRICE: At abt 11-13 euros, one can say that it equals the price of many famous brands that are already discussed here. So price range is at an average level. However it cannot be considered cheap. QUALITY: Unlike the price, it is superior!! It is extremely effective against razor burns, it immediately soothes the irritations that can occur after shaving, it moisturizes the skin in an instant (also without alcohol). It is...
Top Bottom