Items by headdoc

Picked this up on ebay a couple weeks ago and could not be happier. This is a slick razor with a great modern design. It fits and works well in your hand. It is the Japanese non folding style with the replaceable feather blades. It is easy to place new blades in it. With a light touch and with the side of the blade holder against your skin it provides an exceptional shave. Handled lightly it gave a BBS shave in two passes. To much pressure or angle and it will take a layer of skin with...
headdoc
0.80 star(s) 5 ratings
Views
Reviews
Picked this up on Ebay for @67.00. It sells at AOS for 135. This is the new production steel and design for T-I on this bargain razor. This is apparantly the standard AOS str8 offered by them. Looking at it it matches the description of the New Steel/Blade in another review post. As can be seen from the picture it has the elongated monkey tail, the shine, and the two lines on the tang. Also on the other side is a stamped with a letter. The other review of the pre production razor...
headdoc
2.33 star(s) 6 ratings
Views
Reviews
I loved it. I recently got it with a sample of Bay Rum. This lasted all day with me. The bay rum tends to fade leaving a wonderful soft and woodsy sandalwood aroma. I received many compliments throughout the day. I also loved it throughout the day. I have other sandalwoods and this one has the staying power and scent worth coming back to. I will keep this and keep buying more. The price is very reasonable also.
headdoc
0.24 star(s) 21 ratings
Views
Reviews
I happened into Sally's to pick up some Bay Rum and found Clubman Shave Creame. It was on sale for 8 bucks for a 162 ml tube. It was worth the try and was pleasantly surprised by it. It is very pleasant and mildly cooling. It is very much like proraso. The soap lathered well, stayed moist on my face, and was very slick. After the first pass, I rubbed water on my face and it lathered up. The brush had plenty to re-lather my face also. It was a very pleasant shave. It is definitely on my...
headdoc
2.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
I've been playing and over the past month picked up these three brushes. The C&E was a challenge. The store in Atlanta showed it on the computer but it wasn't there. The salesman called all over and located one in DC and had it shipped to me (Free). It arrived in 3 days. Beautiful and consistent with the reviews. The pictures show comparison shots with the C&E @22-23mm with a great bloom. The Tweezerman @ 20-21mm performed well and is a very respectable brush for an incredibly cheap $10.00...
I've been playing and over the past month picked up these three brushes. The C&E was a challenge. The store in Atlanta showed it on the computer but it wasn't there. The salesman called all over and located one in DC and had it shipped to me (Free). It arrived in 3 days. Beautiful and consistent with the reviews. The pictures show comparison shots with the C&E @22-23mm with a great bloom. The Tweezerman @ 20-21mm performed well and is a very respectable brush for an incredibly...
Top Bottom