Items by Hangten

Hangten
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Ring gauge in the middle is 50. Initial notes of earth sweetness and dark coco. First 1/3 medium smoke with mild earth flavors and maybe a slight sweetness. 2/3 was marked by a significant change to full body, some expression notes, and a pleasant room note by those around. 3/3 was very enjoyable. The Equadorian wrapper was pair well with the I believe Honduran leaf. I would smoke it again.
Hangten
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The CAO Brazilian is nothing like I expected. I expected a cigar that was as incredible and full bodied as the Brazilian women. However, I was presently surprised with this mild to moderate smoke. The Brazilian wrapper makes this cigar very beautiful to look at. The Nicaraguan filler gives it a sweet and only slightly peppery flavor. It burned fairly evenly. It was like a lemon sorbet on a hot day! Not my usual full bodied smoke but a welcomed change that I will probably reach for again.
Hangten
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
The Arturo Fuente Opus X is unlike any cigar you will ever have. My first taste of this glorious creation was on my honeymoon my new bride had given it to me as a gift. She had been in Vegas and stopped by the Fuente store. Upon leaving the store she had this cigar and a wonderful knowledge of the tradition, history, and love that was put into this gift of heaven. The look: mine was a robusto and it looked like a supermodel in a magazine. Perfect curves, wonderful wrapper, and had this...
Hangten
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
If you have $7 and want a full bodies cigar this is a good bet. The Oliva company produces some fine cigars and they did not let us down with this one. Vindicator by Oliva cigars are an all-Nicaraguan blend of triple-fermented Ligero and Viso longfillers in Habano-seed binders and wrappers. The stick is a full strength smack you in the face cigar at first with a mild pepper throughout. It brought out a bit of sweetness in the bold coffee I was drinking with it. It burned a little irregularly...
Hangten
3.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
The Missouri Meerschaum Original Corn Cob Pipe is the ultimate all around pipe. It is the choice of the working man, outdoorsman, and avid adventurer. It is a pipe that smokes incredibly well and you don't have to worry about ruining the flavor of your pipe. For me I use this pipe anytime I am about to try an blend of tobacco for the first time. If it turns out to taste like gym socks I don't have to worry about ruining my good briars. It is a great way to get into pipe smoking since it is...
Top Bottom