Items by Governor11201

Governor11201
1.14 star(s) 7 ratings
Views
Reviews
This clear, light gel based balm comes into heavy rotation during the hot, sticky summer days. It is alcohol free and disappears into the skin quickly after a blast of soothing witch hazel to close the pores, with enough aloe and allantoin to be lightly moisturizing without leaving the skin feeling heavy. I find the Mr. Taylors' scent to be light but lingering. Websites note the scent as having undertones of Cedar and Sandalwood along with Patchouli, Musk, Tarragon, Lavender, Green...
Occasionally, particularly if I have shaved too close too many days in a road I set myself up for the beginning of ingrown hairs. I've found Pinaud bump repair a good remedy to speed my way back to smooth skin. There are several other similar products on the market that employ salicylic acid , what I particularly like about the Pinaud is the gel base, which makes application easier and helps ensure even coverage. I find that a nightly application over four to five days gets me...
Governor11201
1.14 star(s) 7 ratings
Views
Reviews
I've had this in the weekly rotation for several months now. A good performer, lathers well, cushions admirably and has a light but agreeable anise scent. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. Comparable to the TOBS Avocado in terms of a refreshing but still soothing, low key shave, but has a more unique, enjoyable scent. From the website: Black Ice Shave Cream Ingredients Glycerin *Cocos nuciferus (Coconut) oil *Anise (Pimpinella anisum) Oil *Basil (Ocimum basilicum)...
Picked this up from Giovanna Abrate's ......... Italiana www...............com website. The balm feels like it would be a bit heavy, but is absorbed into the skin very quickly. It is thicker and more substantial than the Harris milk or the Gentlemen's Refinery's balm. It has a scent reminscent of Mylanta mixed with Menthol and a small undercurrent of pine. If you can get past the scent, this is a strong performer with a solid hit of Menthol - I love follow this after a Proraso...
Top Bottom