Items by eezee

eezee
4.00 star(s) 7 ratings
Views
Reviews
A wonderful old time after shave that is alcohol free, has wonderful notes of citrus, and make the face feel cool and refreshed.
eezee
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
I am surprised that there isn't a review of this stuff because of all the positive comments the C.O. Bigelow Shaving Cream receives. (Even though that stuff is Proraso) The smell of peppermint is quite strong when you use it in the shower. It is an exfoliating soap and according to the ingredient list this is achieved by using crushed walnut shells. Between that and the peppermint oil I feel refreshed and extremely clean. It washes off easily and does not leave my skin feeling slick or...
47C
eezee
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
This is the first safety razor that I purchased this past summer when I was introduced to this sort of thing. I had no idea what "aggressiveness" meant, "open comb" or Closed Comb" and I am still very new to the hobby. I do have opinions about this though after about 4 months of wet shaving. I can't imagine starting to wet shave with a razor any better than this one. There are probably many that would equal it, but this is about as forgiving a razor out there, in...
Top Bottom