Items by dustinw

Price: At $19.95 a bottle and with almost ongoing sales this stuff is a steal compared to the big names and the scent is as good or better. Quality: First rate product! Packaging: Not as nice as the $100 stuff but it is a glass bottle and feels solid. Scent: Nice mix of spices, sandalwood and red currant notes with velvet fig leaves. This is the heaviest scent in the product line for sure and is a very masculine and mature scent. I can't picture a teenager wearing it by any means...
dustinw
1.60 star(s) 5 ratings
Views
Reviews
Price: At $19.95 a bottle and with almost ongoing sales this stuff is a steal compared to the big names and the scent is as good or better. Quality: First rate product! Packaging: Not as nice as the $100 stuff but it is a glass bottle and feels solid. Scent: Complex mix of agar wood, tonka bean, amber, musk, and vanilla. It is a great blend that brings a nice earthy scent that is not too heavy. This is a must have gentleman! Complexity: As I said for scent you will smell...
Excellent product containing witch hazel, shea butter, glycerine, aloe, ect. Elixir black has a scent of agar wood, tonka bean, amber, musk, and vanilla. It is a lighter scent than Elixir Red but more earthy than Elixir Blue(water scent) or Elixir Green(woodsie/leafy) It has a small amount of alcohol and other astringents as well as fragrance oil so not great for super super sensitive skinned people. Price: $10 for 3.4 oz so slightly more than some of the drug store balms but definitely...
Excellent product containing witch hazel, shea butter, glycerine, aloe, ect. Elixir red has a scent very similar to Art of Shaving sandalwood. It has a small amount of alcohol and other astringents as well as fragrance oil so not great for super super sensitive skinned people. Price: $10 for 3.4 oz so slightly more than some of the drug store balms but definitely worth the extra I think. A little goes a long ways. Quality: It contains quality ingredients and the brand is known for good...
Top Bottom