Items by deshaveman

I've been meaning to try BIC Metals as a potential travel razor option. I've carried a DE before on travel (with my blades in a checked bag). I still got stopped by TSA so they could inspect my razor to make sure it did not contain a blade. Lately I've been making short one and two-day trips where my goal is to travel with a single carry-on. With no place to stash DE blades I am reduced to BIC Sensitives *shudder*. Recently I acquired a whole bunch of BIC Metals in the BST and decided...
I recently received a tub of Polo scented shave soap from Prairie Creations. I was excited to try it because of the great reviews. Also I enjoy Polo but SWMBO doesn't so I figured if I can't wear the cologne I could at least use a shave soap scented with that excellent scent. I received the tub and opened it looking forward to the green/piney/leathery kick. I sniffed the soap but no dice. No green, no pine, no leather, no patchouli. In fact, I could barely smell anything at all...
deshaveman
0.81 star(s) 16 ratings
Views
Reviews
I recently received three of these blades to try via a PIF from ECOSSE. I've had six shaves so far with two blades and I feel I've got enough use to post an official review. This is my first review on the board, so here goes... Let's start with the packaging since that is the first thing you notice when you use one of these blades. I received only three blades in an envelope so I can't comment on the box but if it is anything like the rest of the 7 O'clock line it is a small cardboard...
Top Bottom