Items by Dennis

Dennis
0.80 star(s) 5 ratings
Views
Reviews
I searched around tried a lot of soaps that were real soap and not a detergent bar - Nancy Boy, Claus Porto, T&H, Yardley, local soap makers, goat milk soap, you name it. Kirk's Castille soap is available practically everywhere. It is less than $1 a bar, and it is excellent soap. Each bar is individually wrapped and weighs in at 4 oz. Here is the description from Kirk's website: I have been using this soap regularly for over a year now. It is not drying, the scent is like soap and not...
I threw a tube of Marvis Jasmine Mint toothpaste onto a recent shave order. I suppose I was expecting a knock-out, strong scent and a pleasant, foaming toothpaste that leaves your mouth feeling great. I was pretty sorely disappointed. The biggest knock on Marvis is that you get 75 ml (3.8 oz) for $10. :eek: Compare this price to what I usually buy which is a 3 pack of Crest or Colgate from the local warehouse chain. Each tube is almost double the size of the Marvis and the total package (3...
Dennis
0.21 star(s) 34 ratings
Views
Reviews
This review is for the 11 oz/375 ml pump dispenser version. I cannot believe this has not been reviewed yet. Allow me to confess my love for the Kiss My Face Cool Mint Shave Cream. This is the first review to which I have given all 10s, and for good reason - I wouldn't change a thing about it. Price - 11 oz for about $6 bucks?!? Available locally!?! Definitely a 10. Quality - This cream is equal with the 3Ts at a fraction of the cost. The packaging is sparse and all plastic, but the pump...
Dennis
0.63 star(s) 8 ratings
Views
Reviews
This is my everyday, go to aftershave balm. The only online retailer that seems to carry it is classicshaving.com. What's in it? No true idea as I don't read Japanese. Here is the description from Classic Shaving: That about sums it up. This balm comes in a high-quality refillable plastic pump bottle. One pump dispenses about a dime size dollop which is just the right amount for my face. If you have used the Nancy Boy Cooling Aftershave Balm, this balm is a lot like that balm minus the...
Top Bottom