Items by DeaconKC

http://store.crabtree-evelyn.com/acc130271.html Picked this one up a few weeks ago and have used it enough to form a very good impression of this brush. First, I prefer a little stiffer badger bristle, so the pure serves my tastes very well. This brush is a bargain at $35 no way around it, and gives excellent value for this price. A nicely sized handle and I have large hands, so a small handle is annoying to me. This brush lost 1 hair the first day and none since. A good dense pack that...
Just got this soap and was blown away by it. Of course being MB you know it is top notch but this is a fantastic soap. It is a limited run, when it's gone, it's gone. A subtle, soft tobacco aroma and an incredibly slick lather, it is only about 1% off of perfect. Nicely moisturizing, far better than C&E Nomad, which is pretty good itself. Whipped up quickly and easily with a pure badger brush and gave 4 passes without trouble. I used some unscented balm after just out of habit and not...
This is a review of three AS actually. My wife picked up these for me and when I tried them out I was very impressed. The three are Black Suede [brand new], Tomorrow and Wild Country. All have a very pleasant but light scent and do an excellent job of soothing your skin after a good shave. All three also have soaps, EDTs and colognes available to complement the AS. As Avon is sold everywhere, they are easily available and are often on sale for $1.99 each or in gift packs for a ridiculous...
I just got this brush and am totally overwhelmed. Ergonomics: It has a large, full handle. This is very important to me as I have very large hands. Many brushes and razors just aren't comfortable to me to use. This one is like grabbing a perfectly shaped gear shift in a car, it just makes you want to grab it and go. Bristles: Wow, what can I say? Soft on the ends but stiff enough to really fell good on your face. Holds enough water to take care of several thirsty camels! And dense, wow...
http://www.omegabrush.com/english/dabarba/oggetto.php?id=142 This brush was an unexpected surprise, as when I purchased it from ebay, I thought it was a Boar brush. I was brand new to wet shaving then and just thought I had a very good brush. Eventually I got a EJ Best Badger and still kept using the Omega in the rotation. I just kept thinking what a very good brush it was, until one night I'm poking around on the Omega site and find out it is a Badger brush! The light bulb came on as why I...
DeaconKC
0.57 star(s) 7 ratings
Views
Reviews
Wow, I picked this little beauty up a while ago from fleabay, used it a bit in my rotation, and it kept popping up more and more. Finally tonight I decided to find out exactly what model it was as it came with no box and the decal gave up a while back. Link This little beast is a luxurious little worker. Great water retention, just enough spring in the bristles to feel scrubby if need be, but oh so soft. Whips up huge lather with any decent soap and just loves to super lather. My only...
DeaconKC
0.23 star(s) 13 ratings
Views
Reviews
I was very surprised when I saw no one had reviewed this product previously. But then it's not fancy, it just does a quiet job of soothing your skin. One of the problems I had when using electrics was my neck was always irritated from the effort required to get a smooth shave, and this always helped. But now that I am using DEs this is even better. A gentle aroma and just a little tingle sooth my skin even after a close shave and if you ever get a biting blade this stuff will help soooooo...
Top Bottom