Items by DavidH

This is not the usual “brush review”. The three-piece travertine marble brush and razor set pictured above is not for sale and I don’t know where one can be bought. There is no manufacturer’s name on any of the three pieces which suggests to me it is probably an artisan’s work. Knowing that many of you in the Badger and Blade community are avid collectors with great knowledge of and interest in anything to do with wet shaving, especially razors and brushes, I am writing this review simply...
DavidH
1.33 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
Top Notes: Bergamot, Neroli, Verbena, Lemon, Orange Middle Notes: Lavender Base Notes: Cedarwood, Tonka Bean Created in 1854, Guerlain Eau de Cologne Impériale is one of the oldest continuously produced EDC's on the market. Impériale has been my standard and favorite for over 20 years. Thanks to my wife, who gives it to me for my birthday, Christmas or Valentine’s, I always have a large supply on my dresser. The picture below shows my 250 ml flacon. Because this size has only a...
This is my first attempt at a review. I didn't think I had anything of value to contribute until I realized that no one has reviewed the Semogue 2030 (probably because it is a new brush in that product line). Please keep my "newbieness" in mind as you read this review. I bought my 2030 about 3 months ago because 1. I wanted a badger brush with a little backbone and 2. I liked the look of it: black with crome and brass handle. Although I don't use it exclusively (I also have a...
Top Bottom