Items by Dave-itt

Well guys, what can i say, this stuff is amazing. We'll start with the smell: it contains bay oil and other goodies and is very strongly scented with natural oils. It's strong in the pot, but when on the hair smells beautiful. I'm sure people smell it when i walk past. mmmmmmmmm. HOLD: this is strange, it starts to harden as you're adding it, we're talking a few seconds, which makes for great hold, though it doesn't look too product-laden. Now for greasers and punks, or those with spikey...
Despite being formulated in 1938, this fragrance is surprisingly fresh and exhilarating. A blast of all kinds of orange is what hits first, which settles down very soon into a soft orange and subtle musk. Think Limes except more long lasting. It is hard to describe or categorise a scent, but to me it conjures up the image of Dickie Greenleaf (pictured below) from 'The Talented Mr Ripley' - young, handsome, fun and full of life. It exudes a confidence and happy-go lucky charm...
Holds great, smells great, invites comments. I have curly hair and have spent a lot of time and money looking around for a suitable product to give me hold and definition and tame frizz and shower hair. I find it so easy to use: run a glob through my hair when wet, leave to dry natually, then redefine. It's so good i find i don't need to reapply the following day (unless i've just had a shower), but can just re-define it with my finger tips. A good plus is that it doesn't make my dirty blond...
Top Bottom