Items by cubiculum

I use this razor now and again, especially if I've been a little too aggressive with the previous day's shave and want something easy and gentle on my face. I know a lot of people use the Mach 3 as their "fall back" razor when they just want a quick shave, but I think the Quattro Titanium is much better. Pros: Easy to use. Quick shaves. Low irritation. Widely available. Cheaper than the Fusion. Cons: Hard to get a BBS shave. You won't want to do multiple passes. It's a multi-bladed...
cubiculum
1.00 star(s) 11 ratings
Views
Reviews
I picked this brush up from Old Dominion Soap company. Having exclusively used badger hair brushes, I thought I'd give a synthetic a try, and this one was available cheaply. I know when comparing a badger brush to a nylon brush, you aren't really comparing apples to apples, but I have to say, I did expect a bit more from this brush. Clearly, if you are sensitive to animal rights issues or wish to limit your use of animal products, a synthetic brush is the way to go. However, this brush...
Decided to edit this review since my opinion has changed after using the product for few days... I like this stuff. I complained about the smell in my previous post, but I have to say, it's actually not bad - smells of tea tree oil (a natural antiseptic), which is different, and a bit refreshing. Doesn't smell as "tasty" as, say, Mama Bear's soaps, but, IMHO, what does? I previously had quite a few issues with my skin breaking out after a shave. I tried disinfecting my razor and brush...
I got mine with the Faux Ebony #550 handle. This brush is excellent for the price. Tons of lather with no effort, 23mm knot. I picked mine up for under $70. This is one Hell of a bargain. In my experience, nothing in the price range holds a candle to this brush. I've been using this brush exclusively for almost 3 months now, and I have lost maybe 2-3 hairs. Excellent craftsmanship and well-built; feels like it should last forever. Lather just EXPLODES from this brush with no effort. Add...
Top Bottom