Items by CloseShave09

Whoever thought that you could get such a comforting shave from a dirt cheap, store-bought shaving cream? Well, the answer is in your hands with Barbasol Skin Conditioner Shaving Cream. This variety of Barbasol is quite different from the regular version that comes in the red can. What makes it so special is that is contains an added ingredient, which is LANOLIN. While not quite up to par with Musgo Real, it definitely offers a nice cushion, and is quite forgiving with even the...
Love the barber shop, but can't seem to replicate the experience? Then look no further than Gillette Barber Shop Clean! Okay, so I know you're rolling your eyes thinking this is a lame attempt to boast about an "inferior" product, but let me assure you that I have used the best of the best, and I would never let my B&B brethren down. The thing that attracted me to Gillette Barber Shop Clean was the fact that I found it in a local Walgreens, and there is not any mention of it on the...
I'll admit, I've been on quite a nostalgia kick lately, so I've decided to review the products that got me to where I am in my shaving journey. They might not be the most respected products on B&B, but they've certainly worked for me, and I use them often and still come to rely on them for a great shave. Colgate Sensitive Skin Shaving Cream is an old-school cream that most here on the forum know, since you've probably used it, and either love it or hate it. Personally, I'm in the...
CloseShave09
0.44 star(s) 9 ratings
Views
Reviews
What else can I say? I might as well turn in my B&B membership card for reviewing a mass-merchant bought product. However, Edge Sensitive Shaving Gel with Aloe is a regular in my rotation, and it deserves a fair review since I regularly use it, and absolutely love it. In the days before I got into DE shaving, I used Edge since it was easy to find, and relatively user-friendly. Just pop off the cap, apply a small amount to your hand, and rub on your face. Easy enough, right? I've...
Top Bottom