Items by ChrisS86

I was skeptical of Nancy Boy changing their cleanser formula, especially since the old formula had such a strong, loyal following. Eric at NB assured customers that the change in the formula did not impact the integrity of the cleanser, and that the changes were done to make the cleanser thicker, and more natural (replacing parabens with salicylic acid). I tried the travel size because Eric offered me a full refund if I was not satisfied with the new cleanser. I gave the new formula a...
ChrisS86
1.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Views
Reviews
I'm not really a fan of any of the Trumper's cream scents. Shame, because they give me good shaves. Anyway, I got Trumper Coconut soap at Leavitt and Pierce last week. The scent was amazing, and I couldn't wait to get home and try it out. Price: $18 for a refill, $40 for soap and bowl. Just go with the refill and put soap in similar sized bowl. Quality: Very nice. Soap is not especially hard, but not too soft either. Should last for months Scent: My favorite part of this soap...
ChrisS86
1.80 star(s) 5 ratings
Views
Reviews
price: at $12.50, you cant go wrong Quality: excellent, "no BS" cleanser: no extra ingredients you dont need, high conc. of aloe and skin conditioners. lather, scent: n/a moisturizing: never leaves me tight and dry. my winter cleanser of choice efficacy: great for cleansing all skin types. great bang for your buck too. packaging: kind of crappy plastic packaging, not ideal for transport. but you get 10 oz, which is more than other cleansers that sell for a lot more...
Top Bottom