Items by Cheech

Cheech
2.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Aftershave with "smolder" scent
Floid. Say it quietly to yourself. The name conjures images of power and elegance. Floid has fought its way to a very special place in the hearts of wetshavers everywhere as an aftershave. Now, you don't have to be limited to aftershave. Now, you can also have a preshave. First, let me start by saying that I am using Proraso as the standard. I really like Proraso. Its affordable, easy to obtain, works well, and (importantly) water soluble. Description: Floid Sandolor is a...
For your consideration, the Dovo leather shaving gear travel case. The photo includes several items that do not come with the case. There is an optional strop, but more about that later. In case you were wondering why Packaging was so high, it came in a really nice box. But, the box only got it to my hands. Afterward, it was judged on its own merits. I've had and used this case for several months. Right now, it is no longer a travel case; it is a daily case. Description: The...
First, the pictures: Next to a 1/1: With a 1/1 and B&BE: Overhead, same lineup as before (Rooney Special on right): Price - At $40 for a genuine badger brush, the price is right. Quality - The quality is great. It looks to be, essentially, a 3/1 best. Density - In general terms, the density is good. In Rooney terms, it is lacking. So, if you are looking for Rooney density, its not here. On the other hand, if you don't care for Rooney's density, that's a good...
Top Bottom