Items by cesium

cesium
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
PEI, Prince Edward Island, Goat, Milk, Natural, Shaving soap, soap, cold process
I haven't seen a review of Fendrihan's "store" brand shaving brush, so I thought I'd correct that. Wasn't sure if the moderators would have a problem with a review of brush that was only available from a specific retailer- but I figure if it violates some rule they'll just delete the post. Price: This is a pure grey badger haired brush and was one of the cheapest badger brushes I was able to find. At about 23 dollars Cdn it's a good price. Quality: Keeping in mind it's "pure"...
I just received my Col. Conk Shaving Mug today. I couldn't wait to try it out, and here are my thoughts: Price: It cost me $26 Cdn, which I'd say is a fair price price for this specialty mug. Quality/durability: The ceramic mug is a little on the thin side, so I'm a slightly concerned about it's long term durability. If you drop it, it's going to break. Like any piece of pottery, it's not exactly symmetrical, but the lines are clean and I doubt anybody would have any complaints...
cesium
0.40 star(s) 20 ratings
Views
Reviews
I didn't see a review here for the soap version so I thought I'd put in my two cents. Price: A refill costs under 10 dollars canadian. Considering how long soaps last in general, I can't see how I could rate it under a "10". Quality: Nicely packaged. Neatly embossed with it's logo on the cake. Scent: This is where this soap shines. It has one of the nicest scents I've come across so far. It smells very natural. Kind of like a...
Top Bottom