Items by brianw

So much has already been written about this brush so for some this will be an afterthought. Unfortunately this brush is not available unless you break into someones house and steal it. But it deserves a review. I love this brush! The brush is firm and ridiculously dense, the tips are smooth, not a hint of scratch. * Price - This was part of a Group buy , at around 100.00 it was a steal. * Quality - Top notch. Not one Hair lost. * Density - You've got to be kidding...
Excellent product great for sensitive skin as well Price: $15 Great price for a quality product Quality: It contains quality ingredients. It definitely doesn't seem like they skimped on anything. Fights Razor Burn: Oh yah! Cooling Sensation: Not in the menthol way It doesn't feel hot like a splash with a very slight cooling. Scent: The classic Gentlemens Best Scent. Citrusy with hints of Sandlewood. Has a hint of powder as well. Overall a very pleasant smell. Efficacy...
I received a order from Ray Fournier (Third Eye) at Gentlemens Best just shortly after he opened. I purchased the Shave Soap, Cream, and AS in his "Gentlemen's Best" signature line. I have not used the cream but for one shave... so a review on that will come later. I waited to finish Tabactober, and I am now sorry I did. Price: The price of the wooden bowl is 22.50. A bit more then Tabac in a ceramic, but well worth it. A replacement puck sells for 8.50 Quality: The soap seems...
Top Bottom