Items by Blondie

Blondie
1.60 star(s) 5 ratings
Views
Reviews
Price: Hey, at anywhere from $8 to $14 online, this a a great value performer, as are all the Omega Boars. Quality: This is my fourth Omega brush, and with the exception of one brush with a minor cosmetic flaw that was taken care of by the vendor, I have never had a problem with Omega quality. They are consistent, and good. Density: Perfect level of density for a boar. Not overstuffed, but who needs that with boar stiffness? Stiffness of Tips: Tips are stiff to really get in...
So I received this cream from user mretzloff on Monday. Some of you may have participated in some of his beta testing of his tallow based shaving cream. Well, I am happy to say that I received my first full tub of the actual production run, and it's a good thing, since I was hoarding my last shave of the prototype I had left until I was sure I could get more!! It's that good. Couple of words about Matthew as a businessman before I get to the review. He put a lot of thought into the...
Blondie
0.67 star(s) 6 ratings
Views
Reviews
Picked this little number up from Gary at Shoebox Shaving last week, finally gave it a go tonight. Truthfully, I was having a little SBAD last week, and I bought this one purely for the sexy little handle. That and I did not have a banded boar. The handle is great, just long enough, and feels right with my grip style, which is near the end. I wanted a boar with a shorter loft than my Omega Pro, and this one fits the bill. I also picked up a 10066, but will save that for another review...
Blondie
1.33 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
So I picked this up last week, as I really liked the looks of the brush and SBAD was in gear. I had reservations about getting the Omega, as I have another Omega badger in pure and it seemed a bit floppy to me, not terrible, but not perfect either. I just used it tonight, and have to say I am really happy with it. Just the right amount of density, and the tips are uber-soft. A real pleasure. I attribute this to my selection of loft and knot size. This one has a shorter (49MM) loft, and...
Blondie
3.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
So my latest "AD" has been VNOSBAD, or Vintage New Old Stock Blade Acquisition Disorder. It started after I picked up some spoilers on the Bay. I also noticed there are not many reviews on here regarding the older stock, so over the next few weeks, look for reviews of other blades, as I work through some of my new, NOS stuff. For now though, on the the review of the Schicks: Price: I gave it a 5, since I got 50 for about $16.00 on the bay. A little pricey compared to something like a...
Top Bottom