Items by bishop

bishop
0.57 star(s) 7 ratings
Views
Reviews
Several months ago, I tried a gold-tone NEW and hated it. Almost totally turned away from open-comb razors. Then, a few weeks ago, I came upon a 1918 ball-end and loved it. The Bostonian then caught my eye and I soon had one in my hand. My previous go-to combination was a Fat Boy and Feather blades. This New Standard, loaded with Gillette 7 O'Clock (yellow), is my current go-to combination. It rivals the Fat Boy for a BBS shave with no irritation. Price: Bought from a fellow B&B member...
Base notes of bergamot, lavender, and lemon. To me, it smells like a lot of the heavy, woodsy colognes that clog up the counters at department stores, but without the Lysol-ish phantom basenote. Also, when I apply this cologne, I'm not momentarily short of breath. The atomizer is a little different. It is more of a mister, and the cologne is meant to be applied all over and rubbed in. It's not something you can spray into the air and walk through. I like this, because it doesn't mess with...
Price: Comparable to other sizes for the same price...1.8oz for $32 from the manufacturer. Yardley's is cheaper, but the department-store varieties are in this range and usually more expensive depending on the brand. Quality: good ingredients, lasts long, and it doesn't have that annoying base that so many department-store colognes have nowadays. Packaging: cool box and bottle. My box had a sample of the body lotion in there with the cologne. The bottle itself is thick glass. Simple...
Top Bottom