Items by bigc86

This cream would be perfect if it wasn't for horrific smell hidden within the innocent looking PVC tub. No kidding, upon opening this cream for the first time, the first thought that came to mind was "cream of celery". Very nasty smelling, which was bad because I really like the other flavors of the Salter collection like their Citrus scented cream. I didn't really like want to test the moisturization factor since I was afraid of putting it anywhere near my nose. Even my dog can't seem to...
Yet again, mama bear doesn't cease to amaze me. My first purchase from mama bear was very enjoyable. But as with all noobies, selecting for the right soap was a bit of a challenge. Not an issue with this soap. It smelled GREAT when I first opened it. And the shave didn't fail me a bit. My only gripe with this particular soap, is I wished it was a little bit stronger in the scent department. Although the scent is very enjoyable, it doesn't seem to last very long. Moisturization definately...
Alright, so you have your valued collection of stright razors just waiting to be next in your rotation. But how do you keep those razors lookin good and rust free? Dovo provides a great product that not only protects your straight razors but your kitchen knives as well. It is known by one name.... STEROL I ordered this product from classicshaving.com but you can find it at most knife shops in your area. The first thing you notice about Sterol is the smell isn't quite so alcohol-ish as a...
Price About $8.00-$9.00 After shave balm, preshave oil, etc. are a little bit cheaper in the same brand. Quality This is what I fail to understand about Neutrogena. They put out all of these expensive products that claim to made of top notch ingredients. Yet it's always the same. Take it home, try it out, be horribly dissapointed, and throw it away in disgust. This "shave gel" failed to lather into a complete and stable cream. Even with a brush and a patient technique, it still fails to...
Top Bottom